Ryan Kesler decided to dress up like an everyday fan during a preseason game to see what it is like to be on the other side of the glass. The results were a whole lot of fun.
I think the best part of the entire thing may have been the unsuspecting chirping of Corey Perry who just kind of shrugged it all off and didn’t even think anything of it.
Other highlights include…
- Realizing no one pays attention to the fans during the warm up skate.
- Finding out how much younger fans really look up to him.
- Telling Perry that it is “nice that he lost some weight over the summer.”
- Describing himself as a “King killer” to the little kids that he sat next to.
- Holding up signs talking about how much better he is than everyone else on the team.
- Trying to start the wave and failing miserably
I would say Kesler adjusted perfectly to being a fan, what do you think?